Welcome Class of 2018 to your Senior Year!
Erik Hermansen, Assistant Principal
Katie Maertin, School Counselor – 774-3965
Derek Delgardo, Graduation Coach – 774-3848
Diane Wegenaar, Bookkeeper – 774-3917
Daniel Grubbs, Class Sponsor
Nicole Sharkey, Sponsor
Student Council Class Officers
President: Jorge Febus
Vice President: Connor Willey
Secretary: Sarah Arbour
Class Repesentative: Clara Vidal
What Can I do to prepare for Senior Year Expenses?
The list below contains the majority of the senior year expenses but may not be limited to all expenses. Budgeting is the best way to manage these expenses as we have spread them out throughout the year. We also have the School Pay credit card payment option which is available on the RHS website. If you need to be set up on a payment plan, please complete the Ram’s Rescue paperwork with the School Social Worker, Ms. Gilbert.
- Senior Picture Sitting Fee: $15.00 (August – September)
- Senior Graduation Fees: $60.00 – $90.00 (collected August – March) Includes Diploma, Medallions, Cords, Senior Activities, Senior Shirt, Cap and Gown
- Athletic Participation Fee: (collected prior to playing the sport) 1st Sport – $70.00, 2nd Sport – $40.00
- Yearbook: $65.00 (August – March)
- Senior Ads: Prices vary – see Mrs. Byrd for details
- Graduation Announcements: (September – December)
- Senior Panoramic Picture: (TBD)
- Prom Tickets: (TBD) – April 7th, 2018
- Grad Bash: (TBD) – April 27th, 2018