Prior to any participation (conditioning, try-outs, etc.), students must have:
- A current physical examination (EL2 form). Physicals are valid 365 days from the date given.
- A signed (and notarized) Pasco Participation Form for the current school year (after July 1).
- A signed Consent and Release (EL3 form) indicating insurance coverage (after July 1).
- A signed notice of Concussion and Heat Related Illness (EL3ch). (after July 1)
- A 2.0 unweighted GPA.
- Any student living outside of the LOLHS attendance zone must also have a Special Attendance Request Form on file with the registrar (IB, Culinary, School Choice, etc.)
- Any student who has ever attended any other high school must have an FHSAA recruiting affidavit (GA4 form).
Upon making a team, these additional items are required:
- An original birth certificate presented to the coach who will provide a copy to the A.D. and return the original. (This only needs to be done once throughout high school).
- The county participation fee ($60 for the first sport, $40 for the second, 3rd is free). There is also family cap after having paid $160 for students living in the same household.
- A copy of the parent/guardian’s driver’s license and utility bill. The address on these items must match the address on file with the school, and be the address where the student-athlete physically resides.
Athletic Participation Forms
In order to try out for any school athletic team the following forms MUST be completed and presented prior to the first tryout: