Class of 2018 students click here to access the document for the RAM U activity.
Ridgewood Night Spiker
Saturday, March 7
5:30PM-11PM @ Ram Stadium
Teams are forming now! You don’t have to be an athlete to play. Come out, have fun, bring a friend! This event is open to the public.
See Ms. Byrd or Coach Delgardo to get team packets. Teams consist of 8 people with at least 2 girls. $15 per person which includes participation fee, t-shirt, glow-in-th-dark paint, and prizes. Team packets and money are due by Friday, February 27th.
We help you complete the FAFSA and other scholarship opportunities.
The Big Future website (click here) is also a great help on how to complete the FAFSA.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- A Federal Student Aid PIN to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit www.pin.ed.gov to obtain one.)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Nominate a deserving RHS staff member for January Teacher or SRP of the Month by January 30th at this link!
Herff Jones will be on campus on 1/14/15 from 6-8PM in the Media Center taking orders for Graduation Announcements and other Senior items. They are also going to be on campus at lunches on 1/15/15. All seniors received order forms and materials packets at the Class Expectations Meetings.
Spring Sports Try Outs will begin on the following dates:
Softball 1/13/14 @ Softball Field (Coach Presti)
Tennis 1/13/14 @ Tennis Courts (Coach Bender, TBA-Boys)
Baseball 1/19/14 (Coach Matos)
Weightlifting TBD (Coach Palasky)
All athletes need an up to date and notarized physical. Please see Coach Delgardo for more information.